Cerulean’s work is guaranteed. Period.
Cerulean clients receive an industry-unique triple guarantee:
- One full month of free follow-up advice
- Complete fee refund if we don’t meet our agreements with you
- PLUS one full year of free remote assistance if you are ever audited or inspected on the work we did for you
We want Cerulean clients to have completely satisfactory experiences or their money back. No questions, no argument, no guilt. It’s that simple.
Our rates are less than the rates of consultants with comparable experience at large consulting firms and law firms due to our lower overhead and Cerulean’s specialized expertise.
Choose from three different pricing options:
- Negotiated Fixed Fee – based upon a mutually agreed value of the results to your business; a 5% discount is offered for full payment upfront; travel and materials are usually included. As an example, using our non-referral rate, a complete, top-to-bottom mock FDA quality systems audit and the detailed gap report with specific remediation recommendations typically requires between 51-80 hours and costs between $21,000-29,000 (USD), depending on complexity of the controls and size of the site; this assumes some level of remote review in order to better focus onsite time, one auditor for up to 3 days onsite, travel within the continental US, and so on.
- Time & Materials – the non-referral hourly rate is $475 (USD) per hour plus any agreed-upon travel and materials expenses. Remember: hourly rates tend to be at least 12-15% more expensive than fixed fee
- Retainer Basis – based upon a mutually agreed-upon list of value to your business; normal retainer rate is $1,200 per month and covers up to 6 hours of work per month; any required travel is reimbursable
Get more than you expect:
- Transparent billing – our invoicing is flexible to meet your accounts payable and budgeting needs; simply let us know the information you need on an invoice (such as employer identification number, DUNS #, and so on)
- Project stages – segment projects into staged steps from which you can walk away at the end of each stage with no further obligation
- Referral finder’s rebate – for those seeking to further reduce costs, we offer a 3% rebate for every qualified referral you provide
Take the next step. Contact us today and start turning compliance into a competitive edge.